Monday, January 10, 2011

Blushing Beauty






I have never been big on blush before these last few months.  There was a lot of structured cheeks on fall and spring runways and great tips in magazines.  I thought well why not try it myself! I have had blush in my makeup bag that I use to use rarely.  Now I have been using it everyday to get a great sun kissed look.  There was a few shows that used the "C" blush technique as seen in the picture below from the Moschino show in Milan.  Applying the blush from the temple to the cheek.  This is a fun look I want to try next time I go out for a night on the town.





Moschino+Milan+Fashion+Week+Womenswear+2011+P6nzkUF0vMjl Spring 2011 Trend: C Shaped BlushMoschino+Milan+Fashion+Week Blush Spring 2011 Trend: C Shaped Blush
At the Moschino show in Milan




Badgley Mischka
 Badgley Mischka with peach cheeks


Sculpted cheeks stood out at Zac Posen and Chanel done by makeup artist Stéphane Marais

No comments:

Post a Comment