Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Furry Vest

I am in love! Here is a trend that I have loved this winter!  I bought my fur vest at LOFT at a great price seen in the picture I took below.  Faux fur vests are cute, trendy, warm and very versatile. I like to wear mine with a long sleeved T, skinnies and over the knee boots or with a black dress.





.



Here are some great ways to style your vest:

Fur vest paired with blouse and flared jeans


Fust vest with turtle neck and jeans


Fur vest with boots and hat


Fur vest with tank and leggings


Fur vest with blazer and flats



Fur vest with shirt and skirt



Here are some great finds online:

Les Chiffoniers Khaki Sheepskin Vest
Buy Here


BB Dakota Janika Striped Faux Fur Vest
Buy Here


Adrienne Landau Zipped Fur Vest
Buy Here


BB Dakota Ashland Faux Fur Vest
Buy Here

1 comment:

  1. :) I bought the one from Loft today with a three quarter length gray shirt to go under it. i just love fur!

    ReplyDelete