Friday, January 28, 2011

Center of the Party

Taking a little break from fashion today, I thought I would show you some great entertaining centerpiece ideas.  I love having my friends over and entertaining. I have found some stylish ways to bring elegance to your house from my friend Martha Sewart!  I love so many of them that I will have to start having people over all the time!  Happy Friday-- if you are having people over this weekend try one out!




Candles and Water


Fire and Water



Floating Flowers

Floating Flowers Platter Centerpiece



Candles and Beans

A Candle Garden



Candle Slipcovers

Candle Slipcovers



Floating Candles

Light Up a Table With Floating Candles




Flower Votive

Flower Votive Displays


You can find all the information you need to recreate these centerpieces here.



No comments:

Post a Comment