Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Golden Globes

I had a crazy busy Monday...sorry no blog!  Just wanted to recap the Golden Globe looks after watching it with my mom and sister.  I saw a lot of emerald green, navy, red and peachy pinks.  For hair we saw blunt bangs, hair down and twisted buns.  I love award shows!!



These are my faves for the Golden Globes:


I love this dress!! This is my favorite!!!



Golden Globes 2011: Megan Fox
Hate her...Love the dress!



Golden Globes 2011: Catherine Zeta Jones
I thought she looked great and I likied the texture of the fabric.



My sister wants this for her wedding dress...in white of couse.


Lea Michele 2011 Golden Globes fashion dress red carpet
She gooked great...love it


Worst Dressed...what were they thinking:


Golden Globes 2011: Halle Berry
She is already hot...she doesn't need to try that hard!!



Golden Globes 2011: Michelle Williams
I love her....why did she pick this?!?



Natalie Portman Golden Globes 2011 best dressed
Beautiful girl in a awful dress


No comments:

Post a Comment