Thursday, January 6, 2011

Draping Elegance

We made it past Wednesday and now we have a straight shot for the weekend!  This work week after the holidays has been so hard to get through after all of those Fridays off! 

 I thought I would update you on The Luxe book that I am reading from my previous blog. I'm only on chapter 5 and it is fabulous already!  Let the gossip and backstabbing begin!

After looking through fashion and rag mags this week I have noticed a lot of draping dresses.  This is a great look for many body types and shows off your curves.  Wear this for date night or a night on the town with the girls.  Sign me up for the second one!



Michelle Trachtenberg attended the celebration of the launch




Jennider Hudson on Happy Hearts fund carpet




Natalie Portman wore Lanvin to the 2010 Oscars Governor's Ball




Halle Berry in Riller & Fount



Donna Karen Sring 2011



Victoria Beckham Spring 2011













No comments:

Post a Comment