Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Trench Tuesday

So I am planning a trip to Paris this fall with my mom and sister.  I am SOOOO excited!!! I have wanted to go there for so long and we are finally doing it!  Even though our trip is months and months away, I have already started to think about what I need to buy for the trip.  Since we are going in September I will need a coat for all of the sight seeing.  I am looking for a fabulous trench to wear while I'm there and also for fall here in Minneapolis. I haven't found the perfect one yet but here are some great options.  There will probably be more blogs to come about shopping for Paris!!


Diane von Furstenberg
Diane von Furstenberg Spy Ruffle Trench Coat




Veda
Veda Washington Trench Coat



Burberry
Burberry 




Valentino



Burberry




Banana Republic




LOFT


No comments:

Post a Comment