Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Luxe Series

Thursday night I stayed up late and finished the book I was reading, The Red Tent.  It wasn't something that I would have normally picked but my sister recommended it.  I ended up liking it!  My next book choice is also recommended by my sister but it is totally different from my last choice.  I always go back and forth from chick lit to not to mix it up a little.  Next I am reading The Luxe from The Luxe Series.  Yes, I may be a bit old for a teen novel series but they are so fun to read!


Here is a little about the series:

The Luxe is a series by auther Anna Godbersen.  It takes place in Manhattan's upper class in 1899.  The plot follows sisters Elizabeth and Diana in the social scene.  There are parties, dresses, boys, secrets, backstabbing and more.  I can't wait to get started! 


 #1 The Luxe

Cover Image



#2 Rumors 
Cover Image



 #3 Envy
Cover Image



#4 Splendor
Cover Image


I will let you know what I think after I get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment