Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Everyday Fashion


Yesterday I was at work and realized I still had my December calendar up at work.  I got that calendar last year from one of my vendors with different jewelry for each month.  I decided that I wanted to buy a fun and stylish calendar for 2011.  Something that I would really enjoy looking at everyday!


Here are some great options I found:

Passion for Fashion Box Calendar 2011

This is a great desk calendar with a fashionable blurb for everyday.






Glamour Vintage Fashion Illustrations 2011 Wall Calendar

This calendar has great vintage sketches.






This calendar has great art from old Vogue magazines.





Style 2011 Standard Wall Calendar

Style 2011 Standard Wall Calendar

I got this calendar at Barnes & Noble and it has great sketches from the 50's.




The Little Black Dress 2011 Standard Wall Calendar

The Little Black Dress 2011 Standard Wall Calendar

This calendar has fabulous LBD's from many designers.  This is the calendar I was looking for but they didn't have it at B&N near my work.






Nothing better than a new shoe each day!


All of the calendars are 50% off at Barnes & Noble so if you still need one I suggest heading there.  They have many options for everyone if you are not as fashion obsessed as I am.  I might check out a different B&N to see if they have the one I want before I use the one I bought last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment