Monday, January 31, 2011

Fun Flats

People who know me well may be suprised I am going to write about flats as I would prefer to never wear them!  On the other hand they are great to wear to work and on the weekends running errands.  I would have to say I am a girl who loves heels, yes it may be because I am short, but they are amazing.  I just recently  found a great new pair of orange colored flats at Gap and am very happy with them.  They have inspired me to look for more bright and fun flats for spring.  Since I wear a lot of black and solid colors, patterened flats are a fun way to spice up an outfit.


Here are my favorite flats that I wear:





Here are some great flat finds:


Bloch 
Blotch




Miu Miu 
MIU MIU



Lanvin 
Lanvin



Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Sage Ballet Flats
Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent



House of Harlow



No comments:

Post a Comment